ILLINOIS REGISTER 5281
DEPARTMENT OF NATURAL RESOURCES
NOTICE OF ADOPTED AMENDMENTS
12 inches and less than or equal to 15 inches in length.
13) Except that jug fishing is permitted from the hours of sunset to sunrise,
and except that carp and buffalo may be taken by bow and arrow devices
from May 1 through September 30. All jugs must have owner's/user's
name and complete address affixed.
14) Daily catch limit includes all fish species (either singly or in the
aggregate) caught within each of the following fish groupings.
A) Largemouth or smallmouth bass
B) Walleye, sauger, or their hybrid
C) Bluegill, redear sunfish or pumpkinseed
D) Channel or blue catfish
15) Daily catch limit includes white, black, or hybrid crappie either singly or
in the aggregate.
16) Daily catch limit includes striped bass, white bass and hybrid striped bass
either singly or in the aggregate.
17) Daily catch limit shall not exceed 10 fish daily, no more than 3 of which
may be 17 inches or longer in length.
18) Except that sport fishermen shall be allowed to use trotlines, jugs and bank
poles in the portions of the lake that lie north of the Davenport Bridge and
northeast of the Parnell Bridge. Sport fishermen may take carp,
carpsuckers and buffalo by bow and arrow, bow and arrow devices, gigs
and spears on the entire lake, but not within 200 yards of any developed
19) It shall be unlawful to enter upon a designated duck hunting area between
sunset of the Sunday immediately proceeding opening day of regular duck
season through the day before regular duck season and Canada goose
season as posted at the site, or to fish on such areas during the regular
duck season except in areas posted as open to fishing. It shall be unlawful
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.