Front Gable Roof
To Tower Third Floor and add Tower Roof:
1. Cut out Third Floor Ceiling and Tower Third Floor/ Third Floor Base and fold all dotted lines.
2. lue tabs X1 through X5 .
3. Form top of Tower Third Floor to Third Floor Ceiling and glue tabs Y1 through Y9.
4. Glue Third Floor Base to Tower Entry using tabs Z1 through Z3. And glue overlapping Third Floor Ceiling on top of the Front Wall Roof.
5. Cut out Tower Roof and fold all dotted lines.
6. Form into a cone and glue tab Aa in place.
7. Attach Tower Roof to Third Floor Ceiling using tabs Bb1 through Bb9.
Form Tower Third Floor to Third Floor Base and g
ILLINOIS HISTORIC PRESERVATION AGENCY
ILLINOIS MAIN STREET Drawn By
www.buildyourownmainstreet.OFFICE OF LIEUTENANT GOVERNOR PAT QUINN com
One Old State Capitol Plaza Springfield, Illinois 62701 217.782.4836
BUILD YOUR OWN ILLINOIS MAIN STREET
Front Wall Roof U
To Attach Front Gable Roof and Front Wall Roof:
1. Cut out Front Gable Roof and fold all dotted lines.
2. Glue tabs R1, R2, S1, and S2 to the Front Gable and Right Wall.
3. Glue tabs T1 and T2 to the Main Roof.
4. Cut out Front Wall Roof and fold all dotted lines.
5. Glue tab U to the Front Wall. Glue tabs V1 and V2 to the Front
Gable Roof. Glue tab W to the Main Roof.
9 of 10
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.