COUNCIL CHAMBER, January 3, 1913.
The City Council of tha Citv of Naperville, Ulinoie, convened in regular session at 7:30 P.M. ^
Present at roll call: Mayor Granger and Aldermen Beidelman, Saylor, Stoos, Arends, Waleh and Hiltenbrand. Absent: Aldermen Moyer and Coultrap.
Minutes of the meetings held December 20th and 23rd, 1912, were read and approved.
The following bills, after being referred to their respective commltteee, were read as approved:
0. W. Strubler,
H. H. Raasweiler,
Dr. W. P. Martin,
a. N. Oivler,
J. D. Kendig Estatai
A. J. Ory,
T. J. Steffes,
A. Hiltenbrand A Bon,
W. E. Riokert,
Theo. J. Rickaher,
F. S. Ooetsch A Son,
Hillegas Hardware Co.,
Standard Oil Co.,
Wilmington Star Mining Co.,
H. N. Johns-ManvlUe Co.,
Alderman Saylor moved that the foregoing bills be allowed. Yeas 6, nays 0. Voting yea. Aldermen Saylor, Walsh, Hilteabrand, Beidelman, Arends and Stoos.
The Mayor appointed Prof. F. A.Kendall, Mr. Willard Scott and Miss Blanche Graham as directors of the Nichols Library for 1913, Roll call on the appointments resulted in yeas 6, nays 0. Voting yea: Aldermen Hiltenbrand, Walsh, Arends, Stoos, Saylor and Beidelman.
A comniunication from John S. Goodwin regarding the contemplated East Side drainage ayeteic, and also the taking care of the surface water at the south end of Brainerd Straat, whioh runs over his driveway, was read. Alderman Beidelman moved that the UeyoJ appoint a oommittaa of two to inveetigate. and report to tha Council, Motion oarried. The Mayor appoint ed Aldermen Baidelnan