Chapel was built as a thank offering for recovery from injury, in 1856 by Michael Decker. Father of Monsignor Michael Joseph Decker, and accommodates thirty worshippers.
Sponsored since 1928 by St. Mary's Assembly Fourth Degree, Knights of Columbus.
Chapel Always Open Visitors Welcome
The images in the Lake County Discovery Museum collections may be viewed,
downloaded, and printed for personal or educational use, but commercial use
is prohibited without permission. Questions may be directed to the museum
at TeichArchives@lcfpd.org or (847) 968-3381.