back of card: The "Mormon" Temple in Idaho Falls, Idaho, was erected by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints on the east bank of Snake River. Constructed of re-enforced concrete it is faced with white architectural pre-cast stone made of white cement and crushed white marble. It stands in the center of an artistically landscaped area about 440 ft. square. The building itself measures 95x125 feet with a majestic tower 150 feet high. This beautiful structure was completed in 1944 at an approximate cost of S750.000.00. It is the tenth temple built by the "Mormon" Church. The building was dedicated September 23, 1945 by President George Albert Smith.